File not saved in Service Export Directory through @baseclass.UploadFile Activity
I am trying a POC - to generate an excel file(.XLSX format) through activity : MSOGenerateExcelFile and trying to upload this generated file to service export directory through pega activities. later will parse this file and load the content to their Clipboard, So that I can show the values in UI.
Currently I am facing issues even though I got the success message - File uploaded successfully, I am not able to see that file in Service export dir. If I do download then file got generated and popup came to download the file . But upload not functioning properly. No error in logs as well.
Also when I try to parse this file using same service path , no luck either as no files available in Service directory .
Let me know if I missed any .Attachments for reference. Pega- 7.1.6 version
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Thanks All , Able to get the excel generated and save it to service export Dir path .
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- we have a file listener working on the service export directory now our requiremnt is read each.xml file from the directory.
- How to Export Excel file into Export Service Export Directory on windows Server
- 7.1.9 How to preserve Exported/Imported RAP package files that reside in the "Service Export" directory, even in the cases that Extract Marker file has been deleted?
- Saving a screenshot of a model window in to service export directory
- file with same name in service export directory overrides the old file