File is not getting placed in service export directory
Im using File path control ,when I browse a file and upload the file is not getting placed in service export directory.
Please let me know how file path control works!!
Im getting file not found exception.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- we have a file listener working on the service export directory now our requiremnt is read each.xml file from the directory.
- 7.1.9 How to preserve Exported/Imported RAP package files that reside in the "Service Export" directory, even in the cases that Extract Marker file has been deleted?
- file with same name in service export directory overrides the old file
- Temporary files are not getting deleted from Service Export directory
- File not saved in Service Export Directory through @baseclass.UploadFile Activity