Feature request: Declare Expression cannot perform a sum() of a Page List values
The auto calculated values can only perform simple arithmetric calculation on single value properties on the same page or an embedded page. It does not allow a sum of a Page List, e.g. GrandTotal = Sum of Expenses().DailyTotal.
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Feature request: There are no OOTB sorting functions for Value List and Page Group
- Declare Expression in List View- Missing Values
- How to define a Declare expression in a Page Group which in turn has page list which has business properties
- unable to ceate declare expression on page list
- Declare Expression should not use nulls in page list