External Jar File Not Getting Connected
I am facing one issue i.e : we received a jar file from our java team, which when executed will give a key (String), This key will be used for further processing of Pega Flow . So the steps done by me are as follows :
1. Imported the .jar file in the Pega through Import Export wizard.
2. Restarted the Server
3. Trying to connect with the Jar file through Connect-Java method in activity.
Problem: While tracing the activity I find that the error is poping up that Class Not found .
Anyone faced the same issue ??
Attaching some of the screenshots too.
***Moderator Edit: Vidyaranjan | Tagged SR Exists***
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Ok , So Finally I am able to connect to the Jar file from Pega. And It did n't work through the Connect-java at all . I wrote a Java Script in a activity which is connecting to the Jar file seamlessly .
Yes one more thing which is very very important, If you do have any certificates in your uploaded jar file then please be informed that the JREin which the Jar file was created should match with the JRE of your Pega application Server.
In my case I was having a mismatch . My Jar file and the jks file and certificates were created using Sun(Oracle) jre. But in our application server we use the JRE of the IBM. So Boom there was a mismatch, The sol was to recreate the jks in IBM jre , which actually changes some Certificate format in IBM readable rather than Oracle Readable. and it worked.
Actually I faced issue from starting of this to the every granular level of the implementation, but Finally it was done :)
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Issue with external jars. Only one class with jar file not detected
- how to use external java libraries in java code where should i place my external jar files
- External Jar files to Pega
- How to remove an external jar file imported into Pega
- Set application specific values to.properties file of an external jar