Exception caught during invocation of PRObjectWrapper.prGet() for Java Property pxObjClass. Message: null
I am getting the below exception in logs on REST service call. This is coming only during bulk processing of REST calls and working fine when tested individually.
"exception caught during invocation of PRObjectWrapper.prGet() for Java Property pxObjClass. Message: null"
Note: This is the single line statment we are getting in the log no stack trace.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- exception caught during invocation of PRObjectWrapper.prRemove() for Java Property/Page List pyAttachments.
- SAML SSO: Error Message: Unable to process the SAML Web SSO request: Unable to process SAML2 Authentication response: Caught Exception while validating SAML2 Authentication response protocol: NULL
- Exception Only when Tracer is enabled: Java.lang.RuntimeException: Caught Exception while expanding Property pyAllowedToEditValues on Declare Page
- Log Error- java.lang.RuntimeException: caught exception while expanding property
- java.lang.RuntimeException: caught exception while expanding property pyXMLRootNode on page