Error opening workobject- java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class com.pega.pegarules.integration.engine.internal.util.PRServiceUtilsPriv
In our development environment, we are experiencing an issue that when we try to open any work object, we are unable to and are seeing the following error on screen-
Action that failed
For class:Data-Portal-Current operator:a123456
Error message:java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class com.pega.pegarules.integration.engine.internal.util.PRServiceUtilsPriv
We are experiencing this in 2 Dev servers which have different code base which kind of tells us this may not be a code issue. So far, we have tried doing a complete clean restarts - which involved cleaning the Pega temp directories and also truncating the Database Cache tables. But the issue persists.
Would be really helpful if we can get any clue on this issue.
I have attached the complete error stacktrace from PegaRules log for your reference.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Unrecognized token 'Error': was expecting ('true', 'false' or 'null'); at [Source: Error 404:; line: 1, column: 6]; at com.pega.pegarules.integration.engine.internal.util.PRServiceUtils.mapInboundData(PRServiceUtils.java:1293
- SEVERE [http-nio-8080-exec-4] com.pega.pegarules.internal.bootstrap.PRBootstrap. Problem during method invocation doPost java.lang.ClassCastException: java.util.HashMap cannot be cast to java.lang.String at com.pega.pegarules.web.impl.WebStandadImpl.java
- I need to find the source version of class com.pega.pegarules.integration.engine.internal.util.SOAPUtils. How can I do that?
- Error: initializing PRAppLoader java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.pega.pegarules.internal.bootstrap.phase2.PRBootstrapImpl
- (Pega V 7.1.8) java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Failed to load class com.pega.pegarules.session.internal.authorization.ContextMapDiagCallback