Error message while trying to sort column values in a repeat grid
I have implemented a repeat grid in a Modal Dialogue.The source of Repeat Grid is property. While sorting, If there are more than one values in the repeat grid I am getting an error message
Cannot get property information for: ..PXXXXXName. Details: Invalid value for aClassName, aPropertyName passed to com.pega.pegarules.data.internal.clipboard.PageComparator.getDefaultComparator(Executable, String, String)
While, if there are no values in the Grid I am not getting any exception or error message on clicking to sort.
It is failing in @Baseclass.pzSortClipboardData activity.
Please do not suggest the solution as mentioned here https://pdn.pega.com/support-articles/invalid-value-aclassname-apropertyname-passed
as I dont have a nested Grid.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Column sorting is not working in grid repeat when using custom control on the Column
- Sorting Issue in a repeating grid column Age, Column type as Varchar2 in DB
- How to customize the column sort in repeating grid....????
- Repeating grid- Embedded section in a column can it be sorted in 7.1.7?
- Sort is not working in Repeat grid for particular column where Control inherited from property is used.