Encrypting a parameter value of a URL before passing to external application.
Please suggest on how to pass a parameter value in text or integer format in an external URL in an encrypted form using algorithm AES265. We are using PRPC 6.3 SP1 version.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Issue with launching Pega application thru url with passing parameters in HTTP POST from Non-Pega application which is getting converted to GET
- SnapStart url with AES encrypted parameters
- Why the URL parameters get encrypted in Pega 8? (?pzuiactionzzz=...)
- In web mashup how to pass parameter from host application to Pega and how can I access that parameter in Pega to pass it to my report definition
- How can we launch a URL & pass parameters using HTTP POST instead of as query params in Pega PRPC 6.2 sp2