Encrypt Blob Option is not Editable in few concrete Class
I have implemented site specific Cipher, and able to encrypt few work object by enabling the Encrypt Blob Option.
But found few work object class in which Encrypt Blob Option is UnEditable.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Working Solution suggested to me is,
truncate the table in lower environment and then you can check the check box, and move this change to other environment.
I did a work around for this, I changed the table mapping to a temperatry table and then checked the check box and move this to other environment
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Creating Class with options Concrete and doesnot belong to classgroup
- Encrypt BLOB can be selected if there are existing class instances?
- Unsupported feature "BLOB encryption": The DirectStreamReader UDF cannot read from encrypted BLOBs
- Multi-Tenant options.. Where can i choose class based/multitenant edition/instance based
- Classes inheriting from Embed- base class can be concrete?