Email Listener not not able to process email
We are having issues in email listener where some of the emails are not being processed by Pega. Users are forwarding emails to application email account and report it when thy don’t see it in application.
In the log file we are observing exception like below. How we will resolve this exception?
2017-06-01 22:06:01,488 [ EMAIL-Thread-19] [ STANDARD] [ ] [ ] ( services.email.EmailListener) ERROR EMAIL.JWCAEmailListener.Listener - Caught javax.mail.AuthenticationFailedException when attempting to get new messages
javax.mail.AuthenticationFailedException: Read timed out
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Is there a default size limit for Email attachments that are to be processed by an Email listener
- email listener not processing every email despite of showing sleeping in SMA
- Query: SMA >Listener Management >Email: Total Email Processed is equal to "Request Count" column + "Error Count"?
- Email Listener process unread emails, then mark it that as read or move it different folder
- Email Listener is not reading and processing the emails