Dynamically extracting the data from Excel Form to Pega
How to extract the data from excel attributes which are not in the column format?
For example, Captured data via excel should be displayed on the Pega UI form.But data in excel is not in the columns sequence.
It was not similar approach of loading the data via data table. Is there any approach that could be achieved using Pega OOTB functionalities for the highlighted scenarios.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Loop through Excel data to fill forms on web page and create records in database- Openspan- Pega Robotic Automation
- Reading data form excel sheet to pega application
- trying to extract a row from excel, As provided in the images I would give the ID of the person in the first window form and my automation has to retrieve the row pertaining to that ID. I have attached my automation as well can some one help me where it's
- How to extract dynamic columns from excel.
- Loop through Excel data and fill data in Web forms