Dynamic Columns in the Repeat Grid
We have a work list with 10 columns and we have given an access to user to configure which columns user wants to see in the work list. How can we achieve this requirement using repeat grid. i mean if the user configured not to see particular column, we need to hide it,
I wanted to achieve this in the server side then client side, any inputs would be appreciated.
***Moderator Edit: Vidyaranjan | Updated Categories***
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Thanks for your reply, we need to source grid with Data page not with the RD. I have tried by applying the inline style in the column properties. Which is working fine and dont see any issues, PFA of the solution implemented.
But i am looking if there is any configuration from Pega OOTB to handle this.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- In Repeating Grid, how dynamically show and hide columns
- Can we achieve all Column repeat features using Repeat dynamic layout in 731
- Column sorting is not working in grid repeat when using custom control on the Column
- Sorting Issue in a repeating grid column Age, Column type as Varchar2 in DB
- Repeating Grid Focus moves to the first left column from last right column