does pega has any OOTB to update resolved work objects to open
Does pega has any OOTB to update resolved work objects to open?
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Looking for OOTB property which tells the life cycle(number of days an work object is in open status) of an work object
- what is Pega’s recommendation on resolving the email loading issues when opening an email interaction has been created through email body which contains large embedded images sent to an email listener? What is the OOTB fix for this issue?The issue is that
- update Proeprty of a Resolved work-object
- After clicking Edit button, then i need to open new work object to do my work and need to close old work object tab (something like hold that Work Object), after complete work in new work object,again need to open old work object tab automatically
- Unable to update or close covered work object in open tab/thread