Display Menu Child items expanded
I am using Pega 7.2. I am modifying the pega7express case manager menu (pyCaseManagerLinks) shown on the left hand side of portal (Dashboard, cases, reports, etc). I have added some child/sub menu items under the Reports menu item, and would like these options visible when the page loads. Currently it just shows an arrow to the right of the parent menu item, which needs to be clicked to show the sub menu items. See attached.
thanks for your help
***Updated by moderator: Lochan to update Categories***
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Dashboard question- > how to keep create child menu auto expanded in dashboard
- List View menu item not found in drop down menu (under Section)- PRPC V6.2
- Application Document menu item not available from Designer Studio menu
- CPM Menu not showing right arrow on Menu item
- How to change Default Selected Menu Item in Menu Navigation | CRMHC 7.31 on Pega 7.3.1