Display of HTML file with CSS
I want to display attached HTML file content which is generated dynamically at run time in a section.So I obtained the content of the attached file through activity using JAVA codes and fetched the data into property.Now when I am referring the property in section html,CSS of that HTML file is getting applied to other layouts which are not part of the current section.Apart from this the generated HTML is not getting constrained to that section it is occupying the entire harness and the total harness environment is getting disturbed.Can anyone state the reason and solution to my problem.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Currently web-login.html file is used to modify pega login page in HTML and CSS, Is there a way to build login screen using pega sections and harness rather than HTML code
- Add Other application Files html/JS/CSS to Pega prweb.war or ear file and update build
- Issues on showing a embedded pdf file inside a html rule in a section. "Only secure content is displayed " error message is coming in browser.
- Has anyone seen these errors from SMA with PRPC 7.1.7? File not found: /jsp/services2/js/global.js; File not found: /jsp/services2/css/jmxclient.css
- Custom CSS file overridden by pega CSS file in mozilla firefox