Display file from ServiceExprt using RelativePath
I am able to write a file using PRFile in the service export directory using the pxProcess.pxServiceExportPath (file://web:/StaticContent/global/ServiceExport/). Now, I am trying to display the same file as a hyperlink in a HTML using the <a href=""> tag which I am unable to do so. It shows me an obvious error: "Cannot find file 'file://web:/StaticContent/global/ServiceExport/Write.txt'. make sure the path or internet address is correct." Can anyone suggest how can I do that?
***Updated by moderator: Marissa to close post***
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Property level Error display issue i.e. Error should display below Autocomplete text filed
- Simple Display- File Attachments on Pega UI – Browse, Upload, view and delete the uploaded file/image options
- File Listener: "You are not authorized to create, modify, or lock instance DATA-WORKATTACH-FILE" error displayed.
- Excel file name displaying junk values for Russia and Greek language when generating Excel file using ExportToExcel OOTB Activity.
- Display PDF File in a separate browser window