Designing a User Interface to collect more information and showing review screen with edit link to update collected information
I have to collect information of new Employee. Like, Name, Contact details, past educational history, work history, reference details, passport details, visa details, bank account details etc. Once the details are collected, all the information should be shown in a consolidated view with a  link under each section.
I have tried an option to collect the information in a screen flow. I am able to collect the information but i am not able to design a consolidated review screen convincingly. For example, Showing the same section which is used to collect input in Read-Only form makes the display little odd. Also to provide an edit link, should I need to create a bunch of boolean properties to toggle in the visible whens of each section?
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How to disable autocomplete and progressively loading (show more link) in review screen
- reporting on user interface usage like no. of clicks the user or screen navigation
- Where pega stores external table schema information, how to update those information from end user portal
- Best practices- Using design templates to deliver a consistent user interface
- Exercise: Designing a user interface- throwing error