Design popup from from activity with close and action button.
Hi All ,
Below code is used for display with popup from from activity with close and action button as well as header and some extra messages.
Use either Show-HTML or Show-Stream method in activity.
Here 'Reject' is the action button and 'close' is the close button for closeing the popup.
<pega:include name="SafeURLInclude" type="Rule-HTML-Fragment" />
var oUrl = new SafeURL("ClassName.ActivityName");
<title> Please Confirm and proceed </title>
<p>The Profile for this Case ID is not REJECTED in DDBS. Do you still want to REJECT this Case ID from RCT ? </p>
<p>Click "REJECT" to Reject the Case in RCT.This will cause a discrepancy in the status with DDBS</p><br>
<p>Click "CANCEl" to cancel this request</p>
<table width='50%' cellpadding='0px' cellspacing='0px'>
<td><button onclick='RejectCase()' type="button">REJECT</button></td><td><button onclick='CancelRequest()' type="button">CANCEL</button></td>
***Updated by moderator: Lochan to update Categories***
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How to close the modal dialogue on click of submit button using the activity or by run script without using the close action present in the action items
- Close the modal window using the OK button.
- How to close an existing workobject and open a new workobject on click of Button.
- Error on clicking button in modal window with actions close and an activity
- On click of a button we calling Refresh Section and a activity and the Close action, but this randomly shows Status Success screen, any ideas on this