Delete Work Object by Activity
Hi, Has anyone tried creating an activity to delete certain work object within PEGA (for v5.1)? I'm trying to use RDB-Delete in an activity to do that, and I need to pass a parameter from an activity to the connect sql, is that possible? How do I refer to the parameter within the connect sql statement? Thanks!
***Updated by moderator: Marissa to close post***
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- activity for deleting attachments on a work object
- To delete a Work Object having a specific pyID and re-use that pyID to create a new work object.
- What happen if there is SLA at Work Object Level(Goal activity will fire on 9th day) and also SLA at assignment level(Goal activity will fire on 4th day).Now on 8th day work object isat assignment.What will happen?
- Deleting work object(s) from worklist- help?
- Deleted work object details