Delete a file using File Listener
We are using Pega 7.1.7 and in one of our applications we use File Listener to pickup the excel files and process it. Once it is processed we store in a different path. Now these processed excel files are piled up. We a have a requirement to delete these processed excel files.
Do we have a functionality to delete a folder / files? Any pointers would be helpful.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- File Listen: Cleanup-delete option not workinging
- When Moving a larger data file to file listener path while copying is in progress the file listener picks up the file and try to process it which is not fully copied.
- How can i synchronize my file listener running in multinode i.e. if FL of node 1 picks the 1st file I want my node2 listener picks the 2nd file from that same folder??
- I have created a File Listener but unable to see my File Listener in SMA.
- Does File listener listens a file of Zip extension?