Decimal divided-by Integer and Decimal divided-by Decimal for the exact same values return different results!
Example: (1) 84.5/100 = 0.85 Whereas (2) 84.5/100.0 = 0.845
To add to that, when we set BOTH the numbers to Decimal properties the result is (1).
Any clue why?
***Edited by Moderator: Marissa to update categories***
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Integer Divide Results are Rounded...
- External Database Class Mapping: Decimal values casted as numeric integers.
- Can we change property type from Decimal to Integer
- Is it possible to set a report definition to get exact results as "Select *"?
- OOTB function to convert decimal values upto 2 decimal places