DDL Scripts for 10g
I have installed Oracle 10.2.0.3 database. On running the oracledate_install0504.sql as mentioned in the PRPC5-4SP1_J2EE_Install_Guide_Tomcat.pdf doc while creating the triggers its giving the following error "cannot create triggers as the object is owned by sys." Any idea why this error is coming ?? Logged in with user sys and connected as SYSDBA
***Updated by moderator: Marissa to close post***
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- CPM 7.1.3 Upgrade- Script for generating DDL failed
- SQL Script syntax errors in DDL for Page 7 SI Payments framework Upgrade in SI Payments 7 Build
- Upgrade from Pega 5.5 to 7.2. pr_log and pr_sys tables missing in generate DDL Scripts
- Generated DDL script is failing saying "java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: com/pega/pegarules/util/anttasks/Uppercase: Unsupported major.minor version 51.0"
- Issue with the script generated from the View/Download SQL DDL option when importing products via the Import Wizard