Datetime control throwing "Not a valid date value" exception when the user enters the date in "MMddyyyy" format
We are using DateTime control as Text+calender and type as Date and when the user enters Date manually as "MMddyyyy" and click on the button Pega is throwing an Invalid date value message at the bottom of the field which blinks for a second and then sets the value to "mm/dd/yyyy". For this reason I need to click on the button twice to proceed.
eg: user entered 03022014. on click of submit button "Not a valid date value" blinks for a second and then the value is set as 3/2/2014.next when i click on submit i am able to proceed. We are using Pega 7.1.8 version
Can you suggest how to handle this so that the user can proceed on a single click
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Disable "is not a valid date value" validation
- "Post Value" Action in the "Actions" tab is throwing a JS Error
- Use of "Formatted text" property type and use of "localize property value" option for the value field and how to use it
- Error message ".... is not a valid decimal value"
- How to convert and show the date format (mm/dd/yyyy) of date/datetime property on change of a Calendar control from UI screen?