custom mobile app -NOT_CODE_SIGN_USAGE_PURPOSE
i am getting following error for valid certificate p12 on pega 731 do we know resolution?
[createKeystore] ExitCode=2023 (NOT_CODE_SIGN_USAGE_PURPOSE)
(build.DefaultBuildServerClient) INFO - Exit code stored in /Users/bs/mobilebuildserver/slaves/android/workspace/build-android/build/out/exit_status.json
(build.DefaultBuildServerClient) INFO - Archiving artifacts
(build.DefaultBuildServerClient) INFO - [WS-CLEANUP] Deleting project workspace...[WS-CLEANUP] done
(build.DefaultBuildServerClient) INFO - Finished: FAILURE
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
i found valid certificate generation steps
"keytool" -genkey -v -keystore xx.p12 -alias alias_xxx -keyalg RSA -keysize 2048 -storetype pkcs12 -validity 10000
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How to scan the bar code in Pega Web application (Not in mobile application)?
- Mobile App(Android)-- Custom mobile App
- Android custom mobile app showing “Application Installation failed” message after sometime of launching mobile app
- Question on usage of PegaSurvey in mobile app
- Capability of App usage reporting and analytics in Pega Mobile