Custom mobile app (android)
I am trying to generate a custom mobile app (android) as part of a task to showcase Pega Offline capabilities. I have been successfully able to generate the .apk build from the build server by updating the DSS - pega/mobilebuild/baseurl and Authentication Profile - MobileBuildServerAuthentication. However when I am trying to install the .apk in my android handheld device and access the application it always responds back with an error saying "Application Installation Failed - Server Connection Failed. Please check you network connection and try again".
Is there something else that I need to do before accessing my custom app from the handheld device for the first time?
***Moderator Edit: Vidyaranjan | Updated Categories***
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Mobile App(Android)-- Custom mobile App
- Android custom mobile app showing “Application Installation failed” message after sometime of launching mobile app
- To customize mobile app icon in android
- To customize mobile app icon in android- Issue with Branding Assets
- Issues with Custom Mobile app (for iPhone and Android) in a Pega 7.2.2 Sales Automation 7.22 environment