Currently web-login.html file is used to modify pega login page in HTML and CSS, Is there a way to build login screen using pega sections and harness rather than HTML code
When we tried including a harness in web-login.html login page itself is not rendering. Is there any specific pegaRules RS that has to be added as production RS?(apart from the unauthenticated RS that we add which holds customized web-login.html)
When we sell our product to customers, they buy Pega with the basic intention to build using pega. If they again start building using HTML and CSS to color their portal login page in the very first place use of pega becomes void as we are reducing the extensibility.
Is there anyway so that the real pega login page can be customized with OOTB capabilities without custom coding.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/2iman8egm9p1yu8/portal_wireframes_v8.pdf?dl=0 shows the login mock
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Here's is the solution as communicated to the moderators:
It is not possible to include a harness in the web login since you are unauthenticated and you do not have access to the css and js files that would be needed for correct harness rendering.
You are mainly left with writing custom HMTL
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Add Other application Files html/JS/CSS to Pega prweb.war or ear file and update build
- Where the web-login login html page is configured
- How to customize (change/modify) the pega login screen in 6.3sp2? Can you plz help me out.
- How to access pega case directly using Pega Web Mashup without showing login screen
- when we are login administrator login its completely blank page no menu screens display in pega 6.3