CSHC v7.1.3 to v7.31 update
We are trying to update Customer service v713 to V731. In PDN i dont see any update guide for Customer service similar to Pega update. What is the process for the CSHC update ? Is there any doc available ? .Also When doing update , Should we do PEGA update using IUA/Commandline first and then CSHC next on top of pega version updated application ?
I created an SR with same question, but the support team is saying its out of their scope. I am not sure what I have to do.Anyone who has done update and who knows what to do please help us on this
***Updated by moderator: Lochan to update Categories***
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- PegaCHAT technical queries based on v7.1.3 implementation
- Pega Customer Service: Work around for intents with Runs on Interaction option in CSHC 7.1.3
- How can we contact customers on different Level like Subscription, Account and Company in Pega Marketing V7.31
- Pega Marketing for Communications v7.31 – Details related to deprecated (NBAA) ruleset & changes in the inheritance
- Supported database platforms for Pega Chat and Cobrowse v7.31 and higher onpremise installation