Creating new users and assigning correct workgroups/access groups
What is the best approach to creating new users and assigning the correct access groups/roles? I try to do this but I don't get a populated list of available access groups.
***Updated by moderator: Lochan to add Categories***
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
There is a landing page available for Org management where you can view/create operators. Manage all the access groups and access roles.
Org & Security --> Organization --> Operators
Let us know if this helps or you need more information on this :)
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Requires permissions for PegaRules: Adminstrator Access group users to add Skill which created for New Applications.
- how to run a Standard agent with different access group than the user who created the queue record
- Assignment to all Users in a workgroup
- Standard access role should not be listed in your custom access group. Is it correct?
- Access to multiple workgroups for a single user Pega 7.1.7