Creating a continuously refreshing Property?
I have a property - SENSEX whose value keeps changing continuously. I have a requirement to display this property in my page. However, when ever there is a change in the value of SENSEX, the same need to be reflected in my page and this has to happen automatically without any user intervention i.e without the need for the user to refresh the page.
Can any one please help me how to achieve it?
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
If your property value change is reflected in the clipboard then you can write one section with your SENSEX property in it, then embed the created section into your original section and add the refresh condition when the property value is changed. There might be another ways to doing this but you can try this if your clipboard property value getting changed.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How to create maximum length of displaying property?
- when we perform a search in Pega and look at the results on clipboard, every item in the result list has a property- pzRanking. What is the significance of this property? Can it be used to rank the search results?
- How to filter a Date Property?
- Data Field HTML property?
- How to set our system time to property?