Creating an Admin Event for a Field Worker in Pega Field Service
The attached zip includes a document that describes how to Create an Admin Event for a field worker in the Pega Field Service application. This prevents the dispatcher from creating a work order during a time that the field worker is not available.
***Updated by moderator: Lochan to add group tags***
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- For Pega Express Trilal, "Service Request" Case Type it is not possible to create a custom made report based on "Product" field.
- Not able to see the stages of a created case in Case worker portal(PEGA 7.3.1)
- Way to see all REST Services Pega API + Service Rest Swagger like in Admin Studio
- Why cases Created by Case workers are not shown under "Cases" TAB of Case worker portal
- On closing any Business rule, case worker portal is displaying for Admin user.