Create a Work object upon portal launch
Hi , I want to create a Work object automatically when I login to a Portal. is there any way to do that ?, Gone through some of the PDN articles but didn't help.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- HFIX-3344 # Clicking 'Create Work' or 'Get Next Work' launches two tabs in the Pega7 customer service portal
- Launch Portal with new work object using snapstart URL
- Create Work from activity to launch a flow with Work Object
- We are using Case Worker and Case Manger portals in our application. This comes in with OOTB quick search towards rop right corner. Would like to know if we can modify or customize it to search work objects created by the name provided there. Thanks,Amol.
- In a Confirm Harness I am having one Button, On Click of that button I have to Launch a new but a different Case type Work object at the same time i have to close the Currently opened Harness. So that After Completing the newly launched work object case i