Controlling Import task based on Export task build status in prpcServiceUtils using Jenkins Conditional build step plug-in in Pega v7.2.2
Today one of the user faced an issue with the overall build status wrong if the first task is failed and second task is success then the overall jenkins job status is shown as Success.
To overcome with this issue i used a Conditional BuildStep plugin to control the execution of the tasks based on some conditions.
In our case we need to control the import task based on the export task build status, if the export task is successful then import should be performed.
Implemented this usecase and attached the document.
***Moderator Edit: Vidyaranjan | Tagged Blog & FAQ***
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- [Procedure] Export & Import using prpcServiceUtils from Jenkins in Pega v7.2.2
- Export & Import multiple Product rules using prpcServiceUtils from Jenkins in Pega v7.2.2
- Able to Export but Import using prpcServiceUtils from Jenkins in Pega v7.2.2 is failing
- Pega CRM, Outlook Plug-in
- Pega Robotics studio plug-in