Control Region not fetching text consistently
I need to use many control regions to extract text `in my automation. The windows application used is VB6 based legacy application. As a result of that my Physical memory is getting stacked up and also sometimes I could not retrieve the text from some of the control Regions . Is there any way to use dispose method on control regions as soon as the text from that specific control region is extracted? How to manage memory when I am using lot of control regions in my automation?
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- When i am interrogating control region.Then i am getting the text from that control region and i can use that text.But i unable to use the perfrom click event in control region
- Control Region Cannot Retrieve Text
- How can I use get_Text of Control Region
- Control Region cannot get text
- Text Adapter- Extracting Information of a Region