Connect SQL to DB Other than PegaRules Or PegaData
We have a requirement to connect to external database (not PegaRules and PegaData). Created a database instance and connected to DB successfully.But when i am trying to execute the stored procedure using connect SQL. it is trying to connect to pegaData not the new database. Could you please help how to write a query to connect or suggest any changes need to be done for connecting to new database. We are using External SQL DB.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Create a class and map that class with the table. If no table is there then, Create database table instance and mention database name and dummy table name(which is not required to be in the DB).
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Is it possible to use other connection methods than prconfig.xml for PegaRULES & PegaDATA?
- Accessing the PegaRules & PegaData schemas in CSSA PVS
- PegaRULES Schema instead of PegaDATA Schema wrongly mapped after Pega 7 Upgrade
- Pega upgrade "Optimize Schema" displays 75+ tables for PegaDATA and when running for PegaRULES there are none displayed, Why?
- sppr_aggregate_usage referencing PR_HOURLY_USAGE table in PegaRules vs Pegadata