Connect REST wizard not setting up response XML parsing correctly
I am trying to integrate currency information of the European Central Bank to my Pega 7.3 app.
Currency information is provided here (http://www.ecb.europa.eu/stats/eurofxref/eurofxref-daily.xml) in XML format.
I used to connect REST wizard to generate the required rules.
When testing the information is received, but the currencies are not parsed correctly. The first one (USD) gets parsed the other ones are empty.
To reproduce it simply use the REST wizard with the above URL (request type GET) and let Pega build up the response parsing from the actual response.
As I see the Parse XML rule is set up properly.
Do you have any clues what the error's root cause might be?
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Is there any example for configure Connect-REST and parse Request/Response in JSON format in PRPC 6.2 SP2? There is no OOTB API such as adoptJSON or getJSON available in 6.2 SP2.
- Parsing multipart/form-data response from Connect-REST
- Error while trying to run Connect Rest Wizard- Warning— ** Enable the security access setting "Allow rule check out" for the current operator.
- Map Set-Cookie header in Connect REST response
- Incorrect Parse XML rule generated from service wizard