confirm password in locking ruleset version
it is better if pega systems provide confirm password along with password while locking ruleset versions
***Updated by moderator: Marissa to close post***
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Require Password to unlock the RuleSet (or) procedure to delete the Locked RuleSet
- How to delete locked rulesets without unlocking RuleSet Versions
- pzDefaultStageStep is unable to be edited because it is in a locked ruleset. Please unlock ruleset version.
- Resetting password on locked ruleset
- Where do I set the password to lock rulesets