confirm harness not showing confirmation message
Confirm harness showing message "case type does not yet have any fields defined " instead of case "Thank you! The next step in this case has been routed appropriately." after routing to workbasket .
it used to show confirmation message " thank you! the next step in this case " when we routed our case to workbasket, but it now show "case type does not yet have any fields defined" on our new aplication .
***Updated by moderator: Lochan to add Categories***
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
hi sorry for the late reply, i already solved this.
it turn out to be an issue after i moved case content section to my new application (7.1.1) from our previous application.(7.1.0)/
i kind of forget that i post the issue here >___<.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Dirty Pop up save is failed and showing confirm harness- Pega(7.2)
- Multiselect list not showing in Confirm Harness
- Page-Set-Messages not shown in confirm and Review harness
- Harness level error messages showing only one message line
- Tab is not getting closed after clicking on confirm button in confirm harness