In a Confirm Harness I am having one Button, On Click of that button I have to Launch a new but a different Case type Work object at the same time i have to close the Currently opened Harness. So that After Completing the newly launched work object case i
@In a Confirm Harness I am having one Button, On Click of that button I have to Launch a new but a different Case type Work object , at the same time i have to close the Currently opened Harness. So that After Completing the newly launched work object case instance, it will not returned to that harness, instead it will returned to the landing page?
Message was edited by: Marissa Rogers - Added Category
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- After clicking Edit button, then i need to open new work object to do my work and need to close old work object tab (something like hold that Work Object), after complete work in new work object,again need to open old work object tab automatically
- I have a requirement to copy/cone existing request details with a new request. on click of button, i am calling Work-.CopyWork and refreshing the harness. New request is getting create with new Request #. However it is replacing the old request tab. Is th
- Tab is not getting closed after clicking on confirm button in confirm harness
- How can we close the work object tab/thread on click of a button placed in an associated Harness pop-up window.
- Confirmation Popup on tab close of a normal non-work object harness landing page