Configuring Dynamic System settings differently for Production and Test environ
In our application (v6.3), we are using a SOAP service call to connect to a 3rd party service. The endpoint url is configured in a Dynamic System settings. However, the end point URL to be used in testing and production environment is different.
Is there a way that I can load the Dynamic system setting by reading it from a file during deploy time. I want to avoid manual update of the system settings , so looking for a way to automate this change.
Any assistance is appreciated.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Importing Data-Admin-System-Settings (Dynamic System Settings) from lower environments
- The SMA is behaving differently in Production and Model Office environment.
- Setting up acceptable differences in Test Cases
- How to migrate automation tool from test environment to production environment
- Removing RARO's from Test/Production environments