Community Mission Statement
Communities of practice promote authentic engagement among people with shared interests and experiences.
The Pega Support Community provides expertise that is proactive, fast, multi-dimensional, and vetted.
Pega Support is an online support community where customers and Pega experts can answer questions, tackle technical challenges, and solve problems together. This community brings together Pega customers and business partners with Pega product developers, support engineers, consultants, and other experts who build and work with Pega products.
Other Pega communities and sites drive marketing, sales, enablement, and innovation. The Pega Support community builds the human capital of collective knowledge and drives customer success.
Working together, we offer each other our collective knowledge by using our community space to foster –
· Expertise networking: Connect people and what they know
· Information discovery, capture, and sharing
· Peer-to-peer questions and answers
· Vetting and documenting of successful solutions
· Thoughtful commentary on common challenges
· Guidance on best practices and teamwork
· Recognition and reward for commitment to the community
***Edited by Moderator Marissa 24 May 2018***
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Suppose have to added the SQl statement in all tabs (open,Browse,Delete,Save) in Connect-SQL rule.when i execute which tab SQL statement will fired?
- SQL Select statement inside an Insert statement in SQL Connect Save tab
- Community Tip- Help Your Fellow Community Member
- Visit the new Pega Community Blog to find out what's new and trending in the Pega community and learn from our thought leaders and Pega professionals.
- Prepared statements?