Columns on grid which shouldn't have scroll bars and should display all the columns
I have a Table,where some of the columns are exceeding the display area,and the requirement is like no scroll bar behaviour should be implemented.
So, incoporated with Fill 100% option on grid. even though some of the columns are exceeding the display area.
1) configoured table in dynamic layout -->not worked.
2) wrapp texted all the column properties and column labels-->not worked
Please suggest an approach which can make all the columns fit within the display area of the grid minimum 18 columns.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Shouldn't parameters override definitions?
- Shouldn't the Retake Quiz button clear previous answers?
- How to continue chat on webpages with script but shouldn't be able to initiate chat?
- how can i put Column scroll bar to Repeating Grid.
- The horizontal scroll bar is not coming when the number of columns is more than 15 in repeating grid layout