Column label is truncated in IE, but working fine in Chrome
In Report viewer, truncated column label is displayed in IE where as it is working fine in chrome.
Please help me.
***Moderator Edit: Vidyaranjan | Updated Categories***
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- screen refresh (handleclient event function) is not working in Mozilla browser in Pega 7.1.8 working fine for IE and chrome
- Function doModalAction(pega.u.d.submitModalDlgParam,event); is not working Mozilla but working fine in IEv11 and Chrome
- Practicing SA Exercise and noticed that menus are not opening in chrome and firefox browsers and works fine in Microsoft Edge
- Open URL in Window is always opening a new Window in IE, but it replaces the existing window in Chrome with the same configuration
- IE Zoom in / Zoom out Issues. The case management portal does not works for various zoom levels in IE, dynamic layout content exapnds and some part of it is not visible then.How can we resolve this