Cluster communication between nodes in different zones
We have a requirement where there are is a single application with multiple nodes. Few of the nodes are in DMZ and other are at intranet.
1. For setting cluster communication(Pega), what protocol is used for node to node communication. Does it use sockets?
2. Is it possible to define the nodes at DMZ as one cluster and the nodes at internet as one cluster. If we do that, how will be the internal product behaviour be for agent management, database locks as it is a single application.
3. Is it possible to set up separate AES one for internet and one for intranet as both application servers cannot speak with each other?
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- n>3 nodes are in a pool at LTM(F5). No clustering at backend. Do we need to reserve multiple ports in the range 5701-5800 for cluster communication?
- Can we have a cluster of nodes each running in different time zone
- Cluster Nodes Visibility in Cluster Management Tab.
- Nodes not communicating to other nodes in Search Landing page
- Synchronization issue in multi node system in different time zones