Close a screen using an activity
I have a small issue. I have to close a screen using an activity based on a condition. ( Therefore Submit button would not help)
On one side of the condition I have to perform a back-to-back assignment. Therefore, in flow action configuration, I have to enable back-to-back configuration and tick "Look for an assignment to perfrom".(Please refer attachment). It works fine.
On the other side of the condition, I need to rout it to current user's worklist and close the current assignment screen Routing part works fine as well.
Problem is since I have enabled back-to-back configuration and tick "Look for an assignment to perfrom", when its routed to the worklist, that screen loads again.
Is there any activity or other ways to use in an activity to close the current screen? I have used DoClose() but it does not work properly.
Thanks in advance.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
I think we can do it in the activity by using these methods based on your requirement.
cancel screen flow
close work item
px force case close
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- On click of a button we calling Refresh Section and a activity and the Close action, but this randomly shows Status Success screen, any ideas on this
- Local Action Cancel Button closes the work item, close the current screen and return to flowaction
- After login screen, I'm getting a blank screen with just 3 symbols(currently open, refresh, close)
- Dirty popup appears when we close a work item in update screen without making any changes in the case screen.
- How to close the modal dialogue on click of submit button using the activity or by run script without using the close action present in the action items