Changing the format of excel from General to Text
Hi We have a requirement in our application regarding exporting to excel where in we need to preserve the values of numeric coloumns starting with zero .As the type of the Excel is general any numeric value which begins with a zero gets truncated.Please suggest an approachs to solve the issue. Regards, Azi.
***Updated by moderator: Marissa to close post***
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Can't keep text format when exel file changed to CSV format in local data storage
- Format text while writing into excel cell.-- OpenSpan / Pega Robotics
- Data model related query; I created one property in text type can I change that property to date format?
- TimeOut Error in the General DOS Console text adapter
- Date Format is showing incorrect format in Excel file on Pega's "Export to Excel"