Change editable calender date time format to 24 hours format
Hi , I have a requirement where the user should be able to enter a date time in a cell. The user will click on the calender icon and from the calender he should be able to select a date the time. Is there any way the user can select the time in 24 hrs format insead of 12 hours?
I am using a date time type property in the cell. Currently in the presentation option I see 24 hours format option for read-only but no 24 hours format for editable settings.
Thanks in advance :)
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Selecting a time in 24 hrs format will not be possible.
However, the time can be displayed in 24 hrs format after it has been selected by checking the option "Display value using read-only formatting".
I have attached screenshots for your reference.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- One hour is adding to actual date time during GMT format conversion
- Display format for Date time property as per the client requirement in editable mode
- Date Calender Controller converts the Date Day light Saving timing
- Date Format Issue.. How to convert date into hours only
- Date format as mm/dd/yyyy from calender Icon