Capture Connector Request and Response payloads
As part of our requirement ,we want to capture the connector request and response into a table .We see that when a call is made from the Pega,the actual request is present in the parameter page in parameter "pyRequestData" but we dont see the response captured in any parameter .How do we get the actual response that we are getting .Right now the only way i see we can do is to update the connector activity starting with name pyinvoke .Would also like to know what Pega recommends.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Capture server request / response data stream
- I am not finding SOAP message check box in in tracer setting of pega 6.2. How to capture complete SOAP message (both request and response)?
- Unable to capture valid request and response structure by importing WSDL in Pega 7.2.2 as showing in SOAPUI req
- How to check the Request and Response for a Rest connector in 7.3.1
- How to capture payload of CONNECT API calls