Can't get OnAdd to fire
Hey, I'm trying to get an OnAdd validation rule to fire and prevent invalid data from being entered as a work object is being created. I've yet to see it work as advertised. I need to validate data put in a pagelist. I'm on PRPC 5.2. Any ideas?
***Updated by moderator: Marissa to close post***
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Can't interrogate and can't start automations
- Can't save the Adaptive Model 'Propensity to Accept' as per course material
- CS220.127.116.11 jar import fails: Error Violation of PRIMARY KEY constraint 'pr4_rule_PK' Can't insert duplicate key in pr4_rule
- Can't display action error
- List View with Join can't be Edited