Cant find the PDF that is generated through the HTMLToPDF activity
I have created an correspondance rule of type 'Mail' and passed that in the 'MarkUp' input parameter for the OOTB HTMLToPDF activity. When the activity is run(stand alone), runs fine. The success message says 'The operation completed successfully, but no content returned'.
But I am not able to find if the PDF was generated properly and the current location of the PDF.
Note: No errors in the tracer.
***Updated by moderator: Lochan to update Categories***
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
I solved this issue by using 'Property-Set-HTML' after page new where I set the property to get its value from the Markup parameter. I later tried the same with 'Property-Set-Corr' as I wanted to generate a PDF out of a correspondence rule.
Thanks for all the guidance !!!
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- We have requirement to generate the Table of contents, page numbers in header/footer of the PDF document. We are using the OOTB activity HTMLToPDF for this purpose, However there is no option to generate the Table of contents also the page numbers for the
- Different footer for first page of PDF- PDF generation using HTMLTOPDF OOTB activity
- Feedback item to set margins for generated PDF using HTMLTOPDF OOTB activity
- pdf generated from htmltopdf ootb activity needs to be converted to binary stream
- HTMLToPDF Activity Extremely Slow For Generating a PDF File