Can we modify the style in the tab page menu when the menu is selected
Now I have 3 cases in an application.According to the reqirement, I need to click the menu on the header to switch the case.When one case is selected , the style of this menu on the header should change , which is different style from other two cases that are not selected.
I wonder that if there is a property that will contain current case or some information like this , then I can user the value of this property as a visibility condition to show diffrent styles of a case menu.
Also , I will be grateful if you can offer me another way to complete this function.
Thanks in advance!!
***Updated by moderator: Lochan to update Categories***
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How to display pages under a pagelist in different tabs using Tab Menu
- Styles not applied when stlyesheet included on the harness tab
- On click of icon, a list of option should appear same as in Pega when we click on OPERATOR MENU but here, I need to select one of the options then user will click on GO button to perform some action
- when we are login administrator login its completely blank page no menu screens display in pega 6.3
- Sub tab not refreshed even after selecting the Refresh when active checkbox in 7.1.5